About Me

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Welcome to A Passion for Books!!

"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend" ~ Paul Sweeney



About the Blog:

A Passion for Books was founded in July 2009 as a way to keep track of the books I was reading and share my thoughts with others as passionate about books as I am.

A Passion for Books focus mainly on Young Adult Literature. Featuring reviews, interviews and guest posts, giveaways, book news, and anything else I find interesting.

For more information, view my Review Policy.


About Me:

My name is Casey and I'm not a teen, but I just LOVE Young Adult novels. Reading has always been a favorite pastime of mine. No matter what, I always have a book or two with me at all times! Some of my favorite genres include: fantasy, paranormal romance, anything that addresses social issues, chick-lit, and mysteries.

I'm a single mother to a very spoiled, but amazing daughter! 


What I do when I'm not reading or blogging:
- Drawing and painting
- Watching movies
- Listening to music
- Traveling
- Hiking (I love the outdoors!)
- Cooking


Check out these awesome link featuring A Passion for Books:
- Guest Blogger Day! Back to School Special at By Pen or by Sword (8/2009)
- Blogger Undercover: Casey at The Undercover Book Lover (9/2009)
- Saturday Spotlight: A Passion for Books at Bookworming in the 21st Century (11/2009)


I'm also quoted in: Haunted by Joy Preble!! (paperback)


Other places you can find me:
- Goodreads
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Amazon Profile


You can always reach me by email too: apassionforbooksblog (at) gmail (dot) com



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blog Widget by LinkWithin