Contest Policy

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Edited: July 2011

To ensure all readers understand the basics, below are the regulations for all contests hosted here at A Passion for Books:

- All contests are open to those 13 years of age or older.
- Prizes will be shipped out within 48 hours upon contest completion. I will NOT confirm addresses before shipping out the prize, so make sure address is correct in the contest form before submission!
- Winners will NOT be posted on the blog, but will be notified by email. In the navigation bar is a link to the contest page where you can see a list of all winners.
- I hold the right to end a contest before its original deadline without notice.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
- Contest entries will be accepted during the contest period. Any entries entered after the deadline will be disregarded. Also, I hold the right to disqualify any entry as I see fit.


Please be aware of:
- Contest Instructions - must follow in order for entry to be valid.
- Contest Deadlines
- Who the contest is open to


As of January 2010, all contests will be done by forms. Not only is this easier on me, but it will help to ensure other's privacy is protected.


For more information, you can read my Privacy Policy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin