Book Review: Shadow Kiss

Monday, July 27, 2009

Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Released: November 13, 2008
Publisher: Razorbill
Pages: 443
Series: Vampire Academy #3
Rating: 5 stars
It's springtime at St. Vladimir's Academy, and Rose Hathaway is this close to graduation. Since Mason's death, Rose hasn't been feeling quite right. She has dark flashbacks in the middle of practice, can't concentrate in class, and has terrifying dreams about Lissa. But Rose has an even bigger secret...She's in love with Dimitri. And this time, it's way more than a crush.

Then Strigoi target the academy in the deadliest attack in Moroi history, and Dimitri is taken. Rose must protect Lissa at all costs, but keeping her best friend safe could mean losing Dimitri forever...

This book has got me tounge-tied. I don't know exactly what to say, without giving away any spoilers. WOW! is basically what comes to mind. I think this is the best book in the series, so far. (they get better with each additional book, it seems) There is so much more going on: drama, suspense, action, and surprises. I love reading it because well, it was amazing. Great writing, a gripping plot, and fantastic characters. But then again I'm not sure what think about the ending. I was SO not expecting that (if you have already read it then you know what I mean) Overall, it was incredible. And now I can not wait until the next book, Blood Promise, comes out so I can find out what happens next.




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin