Friday Facts

Friday, September 25, 2009

I was tagged by Kate from The Neverending Shelf.


Available or single? Isn't this the same thing?? I am very much single.

Best Friend? Don't really have one.

Cake or Pie? I'm not that keen on sweet stuff, but I would rather have pie, especially cherry pie.

Drink of choice? Mountain Dew :)

Essential item for every day use? Computer

Favorite color? Cerulean blue

Google? where I go for everything

Hometown? Indiana

Indulgences? books, movies, art supplies

January or February? neither, but February is closer to the warmer weather.

Kids and their names? 3 year-old daughter: Kaylee

Life is incomplete without…? My daughter.

Marriage date? N/A - you got to have a boyfriend first

Number of siblings? 2 - a sister who's 19 and a brother who just turned 18

Oranges or apples? Apple

Phobias and fears? Sure, I have a few.

Quote for the day? don't really have one.

Reason to smile? Kaylee

Season? summer just because my birthday is in June :)

Unknown fact about me? I can't really think of anything.

Vegetable you hate? peas

Worst habit? biting the inside of my lip when I'm bored or nervous


X-rays you’ve had? had one done on my head when I fell and knocked myself out


Your fave food? homemade chicken and noodles

Zodiac sign? Cancer



signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so much fun to read!

Leslie said...

aww that was too cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin