Friday Facts: Music

Friday, October 30, 2009

Orchid (The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia): Who's your favorite music artist/band?

Easy...I'm a HUGE Three Days Grace fan!!


Now, I want to share some of my favorite songs with you all. The Three Days Grace video acts like it doesn't want to play sometimes, so if you can't get it to work just click the link and it will take you to the youtube page. I LOVE that song and the video, so you should watch it. Enjoy!



Three Days Grace - Break





Sick Puppies - You're Going Down





Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow



signature

3 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Ahhh...some new music to check out, thanks!

My newest favorites are Seawolf and Bat for Lashes. We are seeing Bat for Lashes on Monday in concert!!

Wendy said...

You are like my musical twin! LOL. I love all three songs, especially Breaking Benjamin's! :)

Leslie said...

i love I will not bow!!! favorite song evar!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin