1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
6. You can sign-up over at J. Kaye's Blog.
My 100 Books
1. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
2. The Mark by Jen Nadol
3. Oblivion Road by Alex McAulay
4. Shelter Me by Alex McAulay
5. The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan
6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
7. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
8. The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams
9. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
10. Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
11. My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent