Survey

Thursday, March 25, 2010

When I started A Passion for Books, I honestly didn't think it would ever be what it is today. I've had an amazing time sharing my thoughts with people who share the same passion for books as I do. I do feel as though this site is lacking in something I just can't put my finger on and I would like to change that.

In order to improve A Passion for Books, I would love to hear your thoughts. So, if you happen to have a spare moment, I would love for you to take my short survey. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Please note, survey is 100% anonymous, so feel free to be honest. Thanks!





signature

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

On my way :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo - surveys are fun :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin