April Must Haves

Thursday, April 1, 2010


For Keeps by Natasha Friend

1st:
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey*
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day

2nd:
Dreaming of Amelia by Jaclyn Moriarty

5th:
Ondine: The Summer of Shambles by Ebony McKenna*
Swoon at Your Own Risk by Sydney Salter

6th:
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

8th:
The Princess and the Shoemaker by Alex Finn

12th:
Paper Daughter by Jeanette Ingold
The Thirteen Treasures by Michelle Harrison
Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carman

13th:
Owl Keeper by Christine Brodien-Jones*
The Knife That Killed Me by Anthony McGowan

20th:
A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis (The Unladylike Adventures of Kat Stephenson #1)*
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr (Wicked Lovely #4)

27th:
Mercy Burns by Keri Arthur (Myth and Magic #2)
Mistwood by Leah Cypess
Party by Tom Leveen*
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (Perfect Chemistry #2)
The Complete History of Why I Hate Her by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
Thief Eyes by Janni Lee Simmer
Wereling by Steve Feasey
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis



signature

6 comments:

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Some awesome releases come out this month! I cannot wait to get Rules of Attraction

Tales of Whimsy said...

Wow. Impressive! Lots of great stuff!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Lots of great books this month! Thanks for reminding me about Will Grayson, Will Grayson!

RaĆ­la said...

WHISPER! I'm currently reading it and liking so far... I don't know what to expect, though. Guardian of the Dead sounds great and I'm looking forward to this! :)

Anonymous said...

They all look great!!! I can't believe you're able to read all these books in one month - I'm SO impressed :)

katie said...

I am also looking forward to Burn by Cast(s) (house of night) and Kiss of Death by Caine (morganville vamps)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin