Read-A-Thon Activity #5: Declutter the Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010


Clear Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon hosted by Kate at The Neverending Shelf. The purpose of the read-a-thon is to help challenge participants hit that book clutter hard, with goals you set for yourself.

Today, I am hosting Activity #3: Declutter the Blog. In this activity, I want you to make some goals, pertaining to cleaning up your blog. This can include anything you would like, as long as it has to do with your blog. For example: sidebars, review and/or author lists, etc.


My Goals:

1. Clean up the sidebars
2. Update the archives
3. Create better labels
4. Backup my blog


Happy Decluttering!

signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im copying your goals today (:P) and focusing on my sidebars!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the challenge. It's always those little things that never get done that are exactly the things that I need to do!

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Great activity :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin