Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm participating again in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. A top ten list is posted every Tuesday on various topics. To view previous and upcoming topics, visit their Top Ten Tuesday page.

This weeks topic:

Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me

Divergent by Veronica Roth

I have heard nothing but how amazing this book is and I'm not quite sure why I haven't read it yet.

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

This has been on my wishlist forever and I've been recommended this book so many times that I've lost count.

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

This sounds like such a cute read. I've had this sitting on my bookshelf for a year now. I think it's time I actually pick it up.

Anything by Anna Godbersen

Her books sounds so interesting and the covers are so gorgeous!

Evernight by Claudia Gray

I'm probably the only person out there who hasn't read this series...I haven't heard anything bad about this series and it sounds like my kind of read. I have the first 2 books.

Anything Ellen Hopkins

Well, technically I've read Crank and absolutely fell in love with her writing. I have the majority of her books and not sure why I haven't picked up and devoured the rest of her novels.

The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine

I have the first 4 books sitting on my self...waiting....and waiting....

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Since first hearing the summary, I'd been dying to read it...yet, it sits on my shelf collecting dust...why casey?!

Anything Sarah Dessen

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hasn't read anything by Sarah. I've been wanting to read one of her books for awhile now and I hear nothing but good things about them.

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater 

I absolutely loved the first 2 novels in the series.


What books are on your list?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin