Top Ten Tuesday: Auto-Buy Authors

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about that topic.


This week's topic is...Top Ten Authors On My Auto-Buy List

1. Richelle Mead - Mead is one of my all-time favorite authors. Every story I have read by her had me instantly hooked from beginning to end. I absolutely just love her stories...Mead is the ultimate story teller. I have yet to get my hands on her adult series, but when I do, I know I will devour them in no time!

2. Alexandra Bracken - I was hooked with Brightly Woven...and then came The Darkest Minds. I will buy anything Bracken writes. She writes some of the most beautiful and vivid stories I've ever read.

3. Cassandra Clare - I first fell in love after reading The Mortal Instruments series.

4. Jeaniene Frost - Love her stories, especially her Night Huntress series...Cat & Bones...need I say more?

5. Michelle Zink - This lady has got a way with words. Her narrators have such beautiful, almost lyrical, voices that just grip me into the story.

6. Larissa Ione - I first discovered Ione after picking up, and devouring, Pleasure Unbound (the first book in her Demonica series).

7. Ellen Hopkins - She can write about some real life shit like nobody's business. I think her stories should be read by everyone!

8. Jennifer Echols - Everything this girl comes out with just blows me away!

9. Veronica Rossi - I adored her debut Under the Never Sky so much so that she made the list.

10. Rachel Vincent - Her adult series, Shifters, is one of my favorites out there. Action packed and full of witty dialogue...Faythe is one kick-ass heroine. I haven't finished her young adult series, Soul Screamers, but what I've read so far, I've enjoyed.


What authors do you love so much that you would buy their books regardless of genre or content? What is it about that author that you love so much?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin