Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Romances

Tuesday, February 12, 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about that topic. This week's topic is...

This week's topic is...Top Ten Favorite Romances

While I was writing down some ideas, I got to thinking and when it comes to romance in books, I can be quite picky. I like to see my romance more on the realistic side...no one just falls in love with a look; they may become infatuated with a person, but not head-over-heels in love. Falling in love takes time and sometimes that may take more than one book to accomplish. And as I look at my list, all of my favorite romances are from series instead of stand alone novels. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Because I'm picky, I couldn't just choose 10 favorites, so I've decided to do a list of my top 5 romance series instead. In no particular order...

1. Shifters by Rachel Vincent - This series has been one of my favorites since the first book was released! This series is simply amazing and very addictive...a must read for all you paranormal romance fans.

2. Demonica by Larissa Ione - If you want romance, you will definitely find plenty in this series. Beware, for there is tons of naughtiness going on in these books (hint...it is an adult series).

3. Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost - Another favorite since its beginning. The romance between Bones and Cat is just beyond hot!!

4. Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter - The inside will have you drooling just as much, if not more, as the cover does!

5. Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward - I've not made it through this entire series yet, but what I've read this far has got my addicted!

Now a question for you...Are you picky when it comes to your romance? What do you like to see in your romance novels? Not like?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood. Like you, I haven't finished them all yet, but they are highly addictive.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin