The ABC's of Me

Sunday, August 2, 2009

This has been going around and I enjoy reading what others have to say. I haven't been tagged but I thought it would be fun to do this anyways.

The rules:
  • Link to the person who tagged you
  • Share your ABCs
  • Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs
  • Let the tree tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
  • Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

Taken or Single?
Single
Best Friend?
I don't really have one
Cake or Pie?
Pie
Drink of choice?
Mountain Dew
Essential item for everyday use?
Computer
Favorite color?
Pink
Google?
All the time
Hometown?
Lebanon, IN
Indulgences?
Books and Movies
January or February?
What's the difference? They're both cold
Kids and their names?
I have a 3 year old daughter named Kaylee
Life is incomplete without...?
Love
Marriage date?
No
Number of siblings?
2
Older siblings?
No, I'm the oldest
Younger siblings?
19 year old sister, Stephanie and 17 year old brother Daniel
Oranges or apples?
apples?
Phobias or Fears?
Spiders
Fear of death?
we're all going to go sometime
Quote of the day?
"It's never too late"
Reason to smile?
Got new books today
Season?
Summer because my birthday is in June and I'm not a big fan of cold weather
Unknown fact about me?
Vegatable you hate?
I'm not a veggie person, but I truly hate any kind of beans
Worst habit?
Chewing on my lip when I'm bored or nervous
Xrays you've had?
teeth - if that counts
Your fave food?
homemade chicken and noodles
Zodiac sign?
Cancer


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin