January Must Haves

Friday, January 1, 2010


(1/1) Wish by Alexandra Bullen*
(1/1) Tangled by Carolyn Mackler



(1/1) The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg*
(1/5) Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves*



(1/5) Firespell by Chloe Neill (Dark Elite #1)*
(1/5) Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers



(1/5) Wicked Enchantment by Anya Bast (Dark Magick #1)
(1/7) The Good Girl’s Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray



(1/8) Freaksville by Kitty Keswick*
(1/12) All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab*




(1/12) Boys, Girls, and Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman
(1/12) Green by Laura Peyton Roberts
(1/26) Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione (Demonica #4)


*debut novels



signature

5 comments:

Alyssa F said...

The Lonely Hearts Club is good. I'm reading that now.

I really want to read Green too. :)

RaĆ­la said...

There are at least five books I want to read someday! :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Fab list/reminder :) Thanks! Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

I love lists like these! I'm always reminded of books I want to read, and I normally find some new ones to add to my wish list.

Cindy said...

great list :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin