Quick Updates

Saturday, September 19, 2009

*First off - I have 100 followers!! Woot! and thanks everyone! I'm currently trying to think of a contest to do and I'll probably announce it on Monday. I'm open to suggestions.


*My contest for Dreaming Anastasia ends tonight at Midnight. If you haven't already, enter here.


*There is another tour starting up at the Other Shelf Tour created by Kate from The Neverending Shelf. Be sure to check it out.


I think that's it, or at least all I can think of right now. Its still too early to think...

Have a Great Day!

signature

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations!! :D That is so awesome!! :D

I don't have any sugggestions right now so...

ReggieWrites said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU REACHED THE BIG 100!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the !!!s...as you can probably tell, I'm a happy person.

Congrats again!!!

Reggie :-)

Lindsay :) said...

Congrats on the big 1-0-0!!!

~Lindsay
JABA

Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

Congrats Casey!

Lauren said...

100 followers! Way to go.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin