Monster Review-a-Thon: Update #1

Sunday, August 7, 2011


Kate and Kristen over at The Book Monsters are hosting Monster Review-a-Thon. The purpose is to review as many books as you can during August 7-13. There will be plenty of mini-challenges and prizes throughout the week.
Today was the first day and here are the reviews I got written and scheduled:
  • Arson by Estevan Vega
  • Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
  • Candy by Kevin Brooks
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You are rocking it. Today was my can't focus day and got zilch done. Will have to work harder tomorrow.

Erica said...

WOO HOOOOO! I am rooting YOU on since I have no reviews to write :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin